Ma_Xu_Zha,
I’m only going to address this because after all this time of reading what you have to say on topics that you obviously have little knowledge of, you need to know some things. First I’m going to address what you wrote.
(Watching parks video does not do justice to seeing what type of power he is generating).
To the untrained eye your right, but as you yourself admit you know little.
(It is called the method of lu shuai tien, who studied in china with several lineages.)
Where did you get this info? According to the books, he was supposed to have learned from Yin Fu. No mention of other Sifu’s was ever stated. In fact it was from only the Yin Family that it was confirmed that he Knew Ba-Gua. Your fabricating things.
(it is not claimed to be anything yin fu, but some aspects are said to RESEMBLE that of yin fu style when researching the orgin)
Again, were did you get this Info? Lu is not in the records of anybody other than Yin Fu, so the methods should be of Yin Fu. I’ve studied with 3 different branches of the Yin system and researched others, and I saw only one method that resembled Yin style,
The rest was Cheng.
(thats for historical purposed and i am not a historian i am a martial artist and i will train and not waste my time looking into orgins of something that they cant determin where pakua came from.)
I’m both. The history and technique both intrigue me equally. To master the art is my goal in life. Now as far as the history goes that’s apart of researching and authenticating what it is I’m learning. There are to many fakes running around making grand claims. I can determine a lot from my research.
(obviously if yu believe it it is real, the method of fajing i have come across are valid and powerful. the other bagua school i have been to doesnt matter. you dont know or heard of those people anyways in va.)
You’d be surprised to know whom I know. You’re evading the question.
(its all about practicing a little bit real deeply, not knowing alot and done badly. it takes patience, practice and a good mind to grasp the depth of wushu “war arts” especially pakua,
What you say here is very very true, but think you got that from a book.
(so I will stick with what i know to be valid after meeting many pakua teachers
So are you saying that Sifu Park is the end all be all of Ba-Gua?
Please come to the Tournament so that you can see the difference. You have been seriously misled to come to the conclusions that you have. The Instructors that you have met are just that Instructors and not that good either. Get off the Internet and get some real experience. The fact that you are on line here professing to know what you’re talking about and you don’t. Is the reason most of the good teachers don’t post. You argue with invalid facts and try to pass them off as truth. Come to the Tournament please. Come learn something.
Maoshan