Spirit Writer
Man you need to let $hit be.
Sounds like your more into promoting yourself then Ba Gua. Why? Because you make it sound like you have some secret method. Because everyone else’s suck, according to you. Now, true mastery is being able to say, what I have is a piece of cake, if I can do it you can do it, let me show you how. That’s who I would want to learn from, that is who I would be drawn too.
First of all, I myself don’t have to go promoting myself or Ba Gua Zhang. For one I’m not looking for Students up here. 2. you don’t see me promoting my Web Site or my Ba Gua teachers " LIKE SO MANY UP HERE ARE DOING."
- I never said or post anything close to saying I have some secret method. Also I never said I was the best Ba Gua fighter in the world, to think that I would be a fool. But like all ways you people up here always making $hit up. Can any of you up here show me any post that where I claim to be so bad, I have this Ba gua secret method. Show me one post on KFO that where I’m advertising for students or what I teach .
You can’t. Why Because I don’t care about teaching anyone up here. I have to many students in my community that I teach martial Arts to that I can’t deal with somethings, so there is no need for me to do and advertising.
But you will see many post reply, where I tell people up here on KFO my opinion about some of the Ba Gua Zhang teachers that are teaching BULL$HIT UNPRACTICAL METHODS OF BA GUA ZHANG.
AMATEURS, RENOWNED TO THE WORLD AS BA GUA MASTERS. WHAT A JOKE. BUT THE JOKE IS ON THE FOOLS PAYING ALL THEIR MANY TO THESES FAKES THINKING THEY ARE LEARNING REAL BA GUA ZHANG.
Real BA Gua Zhang is about Combat. And if you meet a Ba Gua Zhang practitioner, they should be able to utilize it in any situation. Thats just the bottom line.
But all you will hear is Talk, talk , talk, talk, nothing wrong with talking, but when its time for action, most can’t utilize their Ba Gua Zhang to back up what their was saying.
Bottom line, is I don’t mind sparring any Martial Artist, Ba Gua Zhang have not to with who I am as a person, its just the method I love to apply in kicking Ass. Fighting for me is a challenge there is nothing to fear, but only to explore.
If I win, I win, If I get beat down so what, I got my ass kick many times before, by many of my martial art teachers and older martial brothers. So I been in that situation before, Nothing new to me.
I’m willing to put my body on the line, to see if a person that claims to be a Ba Gua Zhang is Good. Not just Park Bok Nam, but any Ba Gua Zhang master that is known , or world -renowned. My actions have nothing to do with me thinking I’m the best. My actions are this way because, I want nothing but the best. And so far all I see is BULL$HIT in the air.
Today all you will see is Ba Gua Zhang Forms perform by teachers and students that can’t even apply the techniues in a real situation.
Even on KFO, just look at most of the threads. Only a few threads are talking about something practical about Ba Gua Zhang. But most of the time all you see is mother****ers talking about this Ba Gua lineage, that Ba Gua lineage…ect…ect…ect
And the stupid $hit about the whole thing is most of the guys posting all this Lineage bull, don’t know much about they own Style of Ba Gua Zhang. That’s what I call “STUPIDITY.”
most of these Lineage Ba Gua practitiners never been to China or Taiwan, but they act like they have so much knowledge, then when you ask these people some questions , they never give you a answer conforming to facts or truth. Why? Because most of these individuals never put in their own time in learning the truth for theirself about the many characteristics of different styles of Ba Gua Zhang. So in the end you get fools that think they are practicing a particular style of Ba Gua Zhang.
So now you have your fake ba gua Zhang fighters and your no style Characteristics Ba Gua form players. I say Ba Gua form players, because thats what Most Ba Gua Zhang is all about to today, Lineage heads and Form heads. And the My teacher have the real Ba Gua lineage information, anybody other then my Ba Gua teacher lineage informatin is Bull$hit.
These kinds of people I call Ba Gua mental slaves, a person totally unaware that their mind is shackled and their capacity for thought is limited by those who control access to knowledge of the past. (Ba Gua Student Slave ) These kinds of people always think their teachers is right, when even wrong. these kinds of people will never learn how to utilize Ba Gua Zhang in a freestyle way in combat, because first they must learn to think for themself.
So in Ba Gua Zhang it all come down to who you are.
talker, form palyer, lineage master, I-Ching head, fake, Ba Gua Martial artist.
I’m a Martial artist, willing to spar any one, have nothing to do with me thinking I’m bad. I look for the best and I will take no less.
I’m a Ba Gua martial artist that all to it.
Peace.
Black Taoist
(Lao Qiang)