Movies you can't wait to see . . .

Anyone seen the ROTK trailer?
Bah…g@y hobbits prancing around, looking longingly into one another’s eyes. Don’t you guys get enough h o m o-erotic stimulation from Mel Gibson movies?

fun fun fun

Go, Aussies! Its a short fan film…

To play the DivX verisons you will need the latest Divx 5.1 bundle and at least an 800Mhz processor. Any earlier versions of divx might cause the player to lock up.

mk

Oh go smoke some hobbit weed and chill out!:smiley:

From a long-lost thread:

Tolkien fans, who are they?
Pasty white boys with hearts a-flame
for hairy-footed midgets with bright wide eyes
inviting other hairy-fotted midgits to sit by their side.

And why do these midgits run from an eye
that from all appearances looks like a vagina?
Is it because they fear the power of the ring?
Or is it because they have a secret to keep?

They hope against hope and try as they might
to keep the “ring” out of the vagina’s sight.
They are afraid to be married, for that’s what a ring symbolizes
to all the women running around offering vaginas

But gay little hobbits want none of that mess
they’d rather run dirty fingers across bare, broad chests
and rub hairy feet by the light of a fire
and speak in veiled hints of their latent desires.

And does it really come as a great surprise
when Frodo puts on the ring and vanishes from sight?
Like a freshly-wed man who can no longer play
with his bachelor friends on their bachelor days.

And what of the others who aid in his quest?
do they run from the vagina with the same zest?
It’s true that the others are running away
but more out of sport, not because they are gay.

Legolas and Aragorn like the hunt and the chase
they run from the vagina as part of the game
They like vaginas so much they won’t settle for one,
but for gay little hobbits, vaginas are no fun.

They want to destroy the ring and all for which it stands
so that a vagina may not touch any hobbit hands
or vice versa, for that matter, and that’s really the point
what need is a vagina when Hobbit men are so cute?

:stuck_out_tongue:

and I thought Jamaicans were h0mo-phobic!:smiley:

Fwiw, I hear that “Lost In Translation” opens with a magnificent shot of the magnificent tuchis of the magnificent Scarlett Johanssen. If anyone was wondering what to get me for my birthday, she’s it!

It’s not just a shot, it’s a long, drawn out scene where you follow her naked butt through the room of her hotel as she walks from here to there…from what I understand.

If that’s what it takes to get some of these dweebs to a grown up movie, I’m willing to make the sacrifice of watching her booty move.

yeah, she’s cute , i guess.

I think we may need to check Starchaser’s pulse…

I don’t find her that pretty, either. She’s not ugly, but not really what I would call striking.

I’m more into girls like Sarah Silverman.

no, that girl sarah looks a bit d0rky no offense, she’s still cute,
scarlett is very pretty I should have said. for some reason i’m just not going ga-ga though. but if u are i can totally understand changstyle :slight_smile:

Well, more important than her looks (there’s a lot of good looking ladies in this world) she’s been in some really excellent movies: Ghost World and The Man Who Wasn’t There.

Which isn’t to dismiss the sophisticated, refined pleasures of looking at her butt.

yeah, I’d shag her too.

Ghost World was a bad bad movie

Yeah, but you’re looking forward to The Matrix - your opinion doesn’t count.

oh, sorry if I offended your little femenist lesbian feelings. My bad

I’m not offended in the least that you’d rather watch Keanu Reeves fly and make no sense at all than watch two hot teenage chicks hang out together, play cruel pranks, and try to make tough decisions about their lives. Perplexed, sure, but not offended.

I tremble of the thought of anyone decribing the two girls in Ghost World as ‘hot’. :eek:
Different strokes for different folks

Ghost World was a great movie.

You should just be glad that the director refused to cast Jennifer Love Hewitt in the role of Enid.