Jurassic park 4 has been released under the name of Jurassic park 3.
Now where is 3 you want to know??
It was called “American Godzilla”.
![]()
Jurassic park 4 has been released under the name of Jurassic park 3.
Now where is 3 you want to know??
It was called “American Godzilla”.
![]()
![]()
I think that 4 comes out at 2005 (2004 if we´re lucky).
lucky you say.:eek:
I’m with Starchaser on this one. I’d rather watch a dog lick its butt-hole for two hours than another Jurassic Park movie. And I LIKE giant monsters!
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I’m with Starchaser on this one. I’d rather watch a dog lick its butt-hole for two hours than another Jurassic Park movie. And I LIKE giant monsters!
Yeah, but you also like to watch dogs lick their butt-holes.
Well, I used to, but it’s losing its charm.
speaking of giant monsters, though - check out the Criterion Special Edition DVD of The Blob!
It´s not about “giant monsters”.I can see how one could get fed up with it.But hey,fans of that stuff (like me) watch it because it feeds your imagination,it´s the closest that you can get to without making time travel a reality (or going to a natural history museum,highly recommended).
It offers a nice breakdown of the current train of paleo´ thought,and of course special effects to lay sugar on it.
You agree?
It’s not about giant monsters? Really? Would you go to see it if it was a movie about jurassic era plants?
You agree?
No, because it’s been my contention that movies portray these creatures in the wrong light. I highly doubt a dinosaur would continually stalk the same three people across an entire island just for a snack. I mean, how many calories can he possible get out of 3 people. Not enough to replace the calories he spent tracking them, that’s for sure.
I always hate “animal” movies because of this. I mean, a wolverine wouldn’t stalk a gerbil for 2 weeks. So why would a dinosaur expend so much energy and time for what amounts to a mouthful of meat.
Not only that, but after it does eat a few people, why do they continually pursue the rest of the group relentlessly? What animal keeps hunting after it has satisfied it’s appetitie? Animals don’t perpetually chase food until they drop dead. At some point, the dinosaurs would have enough to eat and then go rest for a few days. Are these animals always hungry? A lion with a full belly isn’t so much of a threat, so why should a dinosaur be any different?
Scientifically unsound, unless, of course, that is why dinosaurs went extinct in the first place.
Excellent point MK - the dinosaurs don’t act like any creature that ever walked the earth, they act like plot devices.
“It’s not about giant monsters? Really? Would you go to see it if it was a movie about jurassic era plants?”
Probably.
“Scientifically unsound, unless, of course, that is why dinosaurs went extinct in the first place.”
You have to understand that they are meant to be entertaining,those movies.
There are reasons why those movies could be considered part unsound in scientific sense (while they simultaneously circulate around the latest of understanding) but the reasons you mention,are not generally called out as those.
“Excellent point MK - the dinosaurs don’t act like any creature that ever walked the earth, they act like plot devices.”
They probably are “plot devices”,considering the theme of those movies.However,seemingly they are a completely unique group of animals.
Anybody seen “Lost in Translation” yet? It looks pretty good from here.
Waiting for it to come out. I have mixed feelings about Sophia Coppola…The Virgin Suicides was too heavy-handed for my tastes, but competent.
I haven’t seen her other directorial efforts. She was terrible as an actress in “Godfather III” but since that movie doesn’t exist, I don’t count it against her.
bla bla bla.. just gimme my matrix 3 already :mad:
What are you, a glutton for punishment?
the revolutions trailer i saw looks sucky ..
im disappointed, however i’m gonna watch it just for the sake of seeing how it gets resolved
I thought the Matrix 3 trailer looked pretty good, but I liked the 2nd one too. We’ll see how they all come together.
Anyone seen the ROTK trailer?
yeah, although i wouldn’t call what i saw a trailer in the strictest sense.
it was more a preview of rotk for playstation 2 and they had clips of the movie plugging it.
i’m sure that wont be disappointing
and for the record i thought reloaded was good.
although the first one was more groundbreaking and could have worked all by itself.
Havn’t seen any trailers for either of em n I’ll try resist to. I’m tired of big trailers that show all good stuff n ruins the surprise. I’ll probebly end up watchin em anyway… :rolleyes:
In my eyes LOTR final one can’t fail. Since they already follow the book and have shown that they done it right with the first and second one. Matrix will be more of a surprise and I feel it can go either way. It will either be the most mind boggling thing you’ll ever see or something really dissapointing. That’s why I look forward to this one more than LOTR..