Yep!
I did. From the time I was 14 until I was 28. Marlboro Reds. I liked it, too. Especially with coffee… :rolleyes:
I quit cold turkey. Besides Kung Fu training, it’s the best decision I’ve ever made.
-C
Yep!
I did. From the time I was 14 until I was 28. Marlboro Reds. I liked it, too. Especially with coffee… :rolleyes:
I quit cold turkey. Besides Kung Fu training, it’s the best decision I’ve ever made.
-C
over 2 mnths without a ciggarette and now 2 days without zyban
after 25 years any one else can give up
please excused I’m ****ed
Peter
Fantastic! Congratulations! After thirty five years of smoking there could be hope for me yet.
sorry last post didn’t make much sense
you can give up if you want to, but YOU must want to not because you are being nagged, I started when I was about 18 or so and I’m 47 now and I’m NEVER going to smoke again
Regards
Peter
12 days guys.
Ming Yue, I liked my cigarettes with coffee to, and I had my first cup of coffee scince I quit yesterday. I wasnt even tempted or anything. How did that go with you!
PQS
I’m NEVER going to smoke again
I hope you don’t, and I hope I dont either:D
Tony M there is hope for you, use us as a support group to quit;)
you can do it! ![]()
Bhodi,
Those first few cigarette free cups of coffee were wierd without smoking, but I was committed.
You are too. You don’t have to “hope” you won’t smoke. You can just know you wont.
![]()
Cynthia
You don’t have to “hope” you won’t smoke. You can just know you wont. Ming Yue
Thanks
![]()
drink water instead of coffee, my biggest problem was being in an enviroment (ie the pub) where people smoke. But thats life I train more and feel better for it , If you are having a bad time IM me and I will try and help
4 days no zyban
and about 60 days no ciggerettes
I DON’T SMOKE
Regards
Peter
12 days here and I dont either!![]()
1 year of WT today, 64 days of no smokng and 6 days of no zyban
I thank you
and I don’t smoke anymore
Peter
Pqs
what is WT (I’m guessing weight training or wing tsun)? I’m still on nicotene replacement ( the lozenges) but I’m using much much less of it than is suggested by the company. Tonight around 10:00 will be two weeks. I’m finished also!!! I’ve been tempted, last night I even had a dream that I smoked in, but no big deal I can get through it!! Hey keep up the good work:D
My biggest frustrations came at the bar and club, where everyone is smoking…
Bodhitree
WT = Wing Tsun
how do you find the lozenges? I didn’t want to use a nicotene replacement as I have failed with that before, but not doing to bad at the moment.
Northern Practioner yes that is hard but look on the bright side by not smoking you can afford to drink more
Regards
Peter
you can afford to drink more
True…
My problem is the occasional, then I go through a week, then quit, then a month later I have one, then none for a few weeks, then I’ll have a couple, and go through this cycle… The cycle is getting closer to coming to an end though…
PQS
the lozenges are at any drugstore, I failed once with the patch also, however I didn’t use it as directed.
Northern
Maybe dont drink or go to the club for a month or two after you quit, build a foundation! I got a buddy that does the same thing going a couple weeks or months then going back. everytime he drinks he ends up smoking. I don’t have to deal with that because I don’t drink, but I did give up the coffee for about 10 days.
Today is 15 days, the longest I ever got before (without incarceration) was about 49 hours! If I can do it, Y’all definatly can.
Best of luck, you can do it!
It’s wonderful not being stuck in that stupid habit.![]()
Bodhitree, sorry, I meant how are you getting on with the lozenges
15 days is cool, keep going there is no nicotin in your body now so every day is getting easier (honest!)
Regards
Peter
Thanks
plus, chicks dig non smokers.
![]()
So thats why they dont like me, cause I smoked yeah thats it:rolleyes: