Hey, Your a chick , arent you;)
well sure, that’s where I get all the insider info about what we dig.
![]()
None of them seem to dig a poor college guy with no job and no ambition to work because it would take away from other more important things (training, spiritual matters, spending time here) so I dont like any of y’all:eek: no, just kidding!
Bodhitree & Ming yue
you could be your own support group(LOL)
keep it going
Peter
PQS
I wish!
anywhooo
19 days, still going. I’ve been dreaming of smoking everynight, but good during the daytime! aaahhhhh Monday morning in lovely Pittsburgh.
Now nobodys posting on the qigong forum! Its alway something.![]()
Post 550 yeah or yeeeaaaayyy. How do you spell yay.
[SIZE=20]YAY!![/SIZE]
just like u said.
Chen
I’m glad to see you congragate with us ex f@g smokers. Once you put your lips on one it’s hard to get off.
I just hung out with a friend who smoked like a chimney, I’m glad I dont have to do that today:D
PQS
whats up I see your here
20 days. been feeling somewhat tempted, but thats okay. I dont know I’m not gonna pick up a cigarette today!
I just hung out with a friend who smoked like a chimney, I’m glad I dont have to do that today
That’s the spirit.
Chen
check out my post about you being moderator for ORA on the main board!
I did. But maybe we should leave it to yer sig. It’s kinda f*cked, in a way. They’ll make fun of us.:rolleyes:
Fine then I’ll change it you soar little beeeaaatch.
Don’t start me…![]()
the sig is fine.![]()
Bodhitree I must have looked briefly while I was at work there is a bit of a time difference!
20 days is cool, why not try and reward yourself ? Like take Ming Yu for a meal or something
Peter
Sounds good to me, I don’t know if Ming Yue would be down with it. You should pm her a recomendation for me, I dont have any other references! 21 days today buddy:D I wish this forum would inspire someone to quit, then it would make all this posting worth it (its fun anyway) well peace and love!
If u have made it that long, then i’m sure u can quit for good pretty easily.
Just hang on!![]()
Yay for Chen! ![]()
21 today, 21 today, he’s got the key of the door never been 21 before
excellent well done.
Maybe we could take it back over to the main forum every now and again and try and start our own help group? (of course I don’t need it as I don’t smoke anymore lol)
Regards
Peter