Wing Chun article in KFM

The new Kung Fu Tai Chi Magazine has a Wing Chun article.

Do you mean these two??

Moy Yat Family Ving Tsun Kung Fu: Attention to the Little Details
By Robert Dreeben

Passing on the Torch
Sifu Tony Chan Continues to Teach Late Master Koo Sang’s Wing Chun
By John Swails

[QUOTE=LoneTiger108;1135536]Moy Yat Family Ving Tsun Kung Fu: Attention to the Little Details
By Robert Dreeben

Passing on the Torch
Sifu Tony Chan Continues to Teach Late Master Koo Sang’s Wing Chun
By John Swails[/QUOTE]
No, it’s the Nov, 2011 issue in newsstands now.

[QUOTE=Phil Redmond;1135614]No, it’s the Nov, 2011 issue in newsstands now.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Phil! I’m a Londoner so we probably won’t get that one for a bit!

Must be your own article then? I noticed you mention it of Facebook too :wink:

[QUOTE=LoneTiger108;1135636]Sorry Phil! I’m a Londoner so we probably won’t get that one for a bit!

Must be your own article then? I noticed you mention it of Facebook too ;)[/QUOTE]
Huh??? :wink:

It’s not quite on the newsstands yet, Phil

The on sale date for the NOV DEC 2011 issue is 10/4 (next week) although the newsstands have been sketchy on drop dates ever since Borders went belly up.

[QUOTE=GeneChing;1135773]The on sale date for the NOV DEC 2011 issue is 10/4 (next week) although the newsstands have been sketchy on drop dates ever since Borders went belly up.[/QUOTE]
Oct 4th ? Some people told me they bought copies already in NY.

There’s also a free DVD of the 2011 Kung Fu Magazine Championship III that comes with the magazine. :slight_smile:

Yea, tomorrow officially.

[QUOTE=Phil Redmond;1135926]Oct 4th ? Some people told me they bought copies already in NY.[/QUOTE] Such is the newsstands - unless you’re J.K. Rowling, drop dates aren’t hard and fast. Once Hawaii got issues before we even got our advances. Never did quite figure out how that happened.

The DVD insert is only available in certain retail outlets (specifically bookstores).

Here’s what the new issue looks like.

[QUOTE=Phil Redmond;1136104]Here’s what the new issue looks like.[/QUOTE]

Cool, cant wait to see it.

Can I get a FREE copy

I hope its Alan Orr if its ving tsun in mma as I don’t think many others would be able to talk with any validity

[QUOTE=bennyvt;1136123]I hope its Alan Orr if its ving tsun in mma as I don’t think many others would be able to talk with any validity[/QUOTE]

:smiley: No. It’s Phil, and personally I think he can talk as much as he likes about MMA and fighting! :slight_smile:

Alan Orr is another story altogether and I wouldn’t think he would be featured in a US magazine :confused:

[QUOTE=bennyvt;1136123]I hope its Alan Orr if its ving tsun in mma as I don’t think many others would be able to talk with any validity[/QUOTE]
It’s me and it’s about the “standup” aspect of MMA. And I’m definitely qualified to write about that. :slight_smile: