September + October 2015

SEP+OCT 2015

SUBSCRIBE NOW & GET A FREE DVD! Offer good until 7/20/15

FREE DVD! This weekend only!

SEP+OCT 2015

SUBSCRIBE NOW & GET A FREE DVD! Offer good until 7/20/15

Slice to the Neck

:smiley: Just picked up my copy today! Looks like some great articles, have read a couple so far, looks like a clean slice to the neck in your demo pics with the Master Swordsman, Gene! *Cover Story Master VS Jet Li : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYYxZVSrNIY

Table of contents now online!

The Table of Contents for our SEP+OCT 2015 issue are now online.

[QUOTE=PalmStriker;1285563]:smiley: Just picked up my copy today! Looks like some great articles, have read a couple so far, looks like a clean slice to the neck in your demo pics with the Master Swordsman, Gene! [/QUOTE] Thanks PS. It was truly an honor to be the xiashou (xiadao? xiajian? :wink: ) for Professor Wang Peikun.

Live on Zinio

Now available for YOUR SMART PHONE OR TABLET through Zinio Digital Magazines.

Here comes the online exclusive material

//youtu.be/Nl9g-_eYedc

1st facebook meme

‘Like’ us on facebook too!

The Bald Eagle

The Cover Story, The Bald Eagle by Gigi Oh and Gene Ching, for our SEPTEMBER+OCTOBER 2015 issue is online.

Greetings,

I read the article. I wish it said more about his traditional training, especially his training with Wang Xinde.

Needed: A feature article on Wang Xinde.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to find your magazine on NYC news stands. I prefer news stand purchase to subscription because I do not like getting my magazines mauled in the mail.

mickey

nest fb meme

[QUOTE=mickey;1286351]
Needed: A feature article on Wang Xinde.
[/QUOTE]
If the opportunity presents itself, we will.

[QUOTE=mickey;1286351]I am finding it increasingly difficult to find your magazine on NYC news stands. I prefer news stand purchase to subscription because I do not like getting my magazines mauled in the mail.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, newsstands that have enough breadth to carry a niche mag like ours are becoming extinct everywhere in America. I wish I had a solution, but we are victims of the ever-changing market. Someday we may be forced to go completely subscription only. Such has been the course for many niche mags lately.

next meme

The Bald Eagle had a lot of good things to say.

next fb meme

For all you Labor Day Weekend couch potatoes, this one’s for you. Have a great holiday!

Another meme

Also relevant

This issue is the one that has our review of The 2015 Tiger Claw Elite Championships & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY

My latest ezine offering: The 2015 Tiger Claw Elite Championships & KUNG FU TAI CHI DAY: Part 1: A Drunkard’s Dream if I Ever Did See One

another meme

Master Ji is just so freaking photogenic.

My fav meme in this run

Final meme…with me!

That’s right. I put my neck on the line for all of you, just to bring you all these publications on our various platforms. :slight_smile:

But there’s more!

Read Ji Chunhua, the Bald Eagle, on Fate, Role Models, and the New Wuhang by me and Gigi Oh. This is the trim from the cover story. :cool: