I would like to know all about it!!! Can you please give me Webpages where I can find something about it? and what are the usually practising methods of Nei-Gong???
Much thanks
Linshao from Switzerland
I would like to know all about it!!! Can you please give me Webpages where I can find something about it? and what are the usually practising methods of Nei-Gong???
Much thanks
Linshao from Switzerland
nei-gong
means internal art.
You are in the right place, but in this day and age where words rule actual practise, I dont want to say much…just to watch your body.
just to watch your body
one of the best pieces of advice my Sifu has ever given me too ![]()
prane: how the heck r ya doing mate? havent seen u around for a while ![]()
dawood
nei gong means internal skill, doesn’t it?
Originally posted by dezhen2001
[B]
one of the best pieces of advice my Sifu has ever given me too ![]()
prane: how the heck r ya doing mate? havent seen u around for a while ![]()
dawood [/B]
Hey mate
I am well. Just lurking aorund from time to time
How are things ? Still gotta wait up for you guys to meet me here and take a ride across the highways ![]()
Walter … a great example of words being more important than content. Kinda makes me glad I dont say more than what I did ![]()
prana: check your pm mate ![]()
dawood
nei gong = internal work
whereas qigong= breath work
nei gong is qigong and body exercise unified together, from stretching, to hard kungs like iron kungs and what not, all used to develop acute awareness of the body holistically while building strength holistically and developing defensive chi, etc etc etc. The exercises vary depending on the desired goal.
there are literraly thousands of gongs/kungs that are sometimes linked together to bring about a singular exercise routine comprised of breath work, visualization work, strength building routines, toughening exercises, sinew and tendon exercises.
one schools nei going may be completely different from another schools exrecises and they may have different aims and goals behind the nei gong regimen in order to augment and enhance the style being learned or just as a general health measure.
cheers