could this be 7*??

you decide:

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2466

it is.

has to be.

I feel so violated… I was walking to class that day - didn’t think anyone was snapping pics of me. I feel like that fat kid with the lightsaber now…

You mean seven star is black???

:cool: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SevenStar
I feel so violated… I was walking to class that day - didn’t think anyone was snapping pics of me. I feel like that fat kid with the lightsaber now…

No dude, you got photochopped from a still pic. You should feel like that fat Japanese kid. Do you know who I’m talking about? I’ll try to find a link.

sin city ****in rocked.

Here’s the fat Japanese kid I was talking about.

Poor kid.

Hey GDA, have you seen this:

http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2005/STUVWXYZ/SinCity/trailer.php

no i haven’t.

aside from the fact that i speant a good 3 minutes looking for the trailer when it clearly said “no trailer yet” that’s ****in awesome.

sure can’t go wrong with mike duncan and there are plenty of hotties in there too.

did you know preacher is in the works too?

weird, my search for the trailer comes up nil, my search fu is sucking. someone on this board I think posted a link though, it looks cool as hell.

The Preacher would be awesome! I’m just waiting for them to decide to do another Punisher!

They have a ton of superhero flicks coming up in the next two years. We checked out the list on apple.com and there were roughly 15, most of them marvel

http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=sincity

That was the original link, apparently the trailer has been removed from every website it was on. It was pretty cool though, mostly in black and white, except a few shots. I think it might do Frank Miller proud.

Turns out the second hellboy is in the works too. I never really got into the comic but liked the movie enough to see a second one.

I don’t know if that him or not. Especially since I’ve never seen him before. Duh!!!

Either way the clip was awesome, and somebody has WAY too much talent and time on their hands to waste.

Originally posted by red5angel
[B]http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=sincity

That was the original link, apparently the trailer has been removed from every website it was on. It was pretty cool though, mostly in black and white, except a few shots. I think it might do Frank Miller proud. [/B]

It ought to, given that he’s co-directing it.

Anyway, the Preacher movie has been shelved, and rightly so - it’d make a lousy movie, 'cos it’s too **** long. You might be able to do it as an HBO mini-series.

It ought to, given that he’s co-directing it.

I should have said, Frank Millers fans proud. Plenty of books/comics to movie co-written by the original artist have turned out lousy according to the fans. I think in this case it’s going to be a pleaser, Only time will tell.

i was wodering about that fatherdog. i hadn’t heard much in a while, and i kinda figured that would happen.

i hear what your saying about the length of it, but i thought they were going to do a trilogy. i’d like to see it, but then again i’d rather not see it ruined.

I don’t see why they couldn’t do it in a series. I sort of look at the latest version of the Punisher. One movie isn’t enough, you’d have to do more movies to give the character justice.

plus think about where shock value is going these days.

preacher could do very well.