12-Week Body Transformation

Hey all, I just completed 84 days (12 weeks) of straight training to get my body back to where it used to be. Not sure if any of you will be impressed with the results or not…

I hope they don’t ‘impress’ you so much, as ‘impress upon you’ that anyone in any condition can make a change. And for those of you that are already in great/super shape…I bow my head to you!

I got out of shape over the last 6-8 years…a few lbs. added every year until I had about 60 extra!!! Enough was Enough.

I lost 35 lbs. of fat during the 84 days and added 8 lbs. of lean muscle. Here is a pic.

12-Week Transformation Photo

For those of you who are on facebook, add me and you can see some other pics and read my blog during my transformation.

Peace and best of luck to everyone.

Well done Michael !
I iwll be starting a phase soon myself.
Due to the weather here in the winter, I use the winter to “bulk up” and powerlift and then come the nice spring and summer I increase the cardio and cycle in more of a endurance phase.

Notice you got some sun to, you ******* !!
:stuck_out_tongue:

You’re a hero. I’ve been going at a slow pace in comparison, losing 15 pounds in four months, with 15 to go. Your motivating.

p90x baby!

way to go man.

I did the p90x last summer and am doing it again come june.

It is a great system. Did you use it or did you follow another routine?

I found all the www.beachbody.com stuff to be superior to pretty much anything else out there, so i would be interested to know what your method was.

No..I have my own Routine David. I did see the infomercial though…looks awesome.

I only train for between 20-50 minutes per day, 6 days per week. I eat 6 times a day as well, 6 days per week. Equal portions of carbs and proteins and low fat.

That’s pretty much it. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Lama Pai Sifu;926404]No..I have my own Routine David. I did see the infomercial though…looks awesome.

I only train for between 20-50 minutes per day, 6 days per week. I eat 6 times a day as well, 6 days per week. Equal portions of carbs and proteins and low fat.

That’s pretty much it. :)[/QUOTE]

On top of your typical MA training right?

Yes, that has nothing to do with any MA training. No bag work, sparring, forms, strength training, stretching, body conditining, etc.

20 minute cardio workouts (3X per week)

30-50 minute weight workouts (3X per week)

I still have to lose 20+ lbs of fat…it should be off in another 8-10 weeks

[QUOTE=Lama Pai Sifu;926406]Yes, that has nothing to do with any MA training. No bag work, sparring, forms, strength training, stretching, body conditining, etc.

20 minute cardio workouts (3X per week)

30-50 minute weight workouts (3X per week)

I still have to lose 20+ lbs of fat…it should be off in another 8-10 weeks[/QUOTE]

You know, I never asked but I always assumed that MA instruction was your full time job, correct?

Brother,

congrats on the results.

Being in grad school, working, teaching and running around teaching is tough on a regular schedule.

But Im going to see what I can do.

[QUOTE=Lama Pai Sifu;926398]Hey all, I just completed 84 days (12 weeks) of straight training to get my body back to where it used to be. [/QUOTE]

Does that mean you’re not gay anymore? j/k

[QUOTE=Kansuke;926411]Does that mean you’re not gay anymore? j/k[/QUOTE]

Still a little gay…but I’m trying! In the gym, I only use the Straight Bar…now if I could only do the same on the weekends… snap, snap, snap

LOL

…lol!

[QUOTE=Lama Pai Sifu;926406]Yes, that has nothing to do with any MA training. No bag work, sparring, forms, strength training, stretching, body conditining, etc.

20 minute cardio workouts (3X per week)

30-50 minute weight workouts (3X per week)

I still have to lose 20+ lbs of fat…it should be off in another 8-10 weeks[/QUOTE]

well lemme say this.

you will have a lot more success packaging the program and selling it through your schools or through video compared to the success you’ll have teaching martial arts.

martial arts, keep for yourself and the dedicated, but trimming up and losing unsightly fat, well geez, there’s something 65% of america could use and would buy!

No doubt David. You don’t need to convince people that they NEED this. When you tell them about KF training they are like…“well, that would be good…if I had to defend my village against bandits and shit…” LOL

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Lama Pai Sifu;926404]
I eat 6 times a day as well, 6 days per week. Equal portions of carbs and proteins and low fat.

[/QUOTE]

do you fast for one day a week or eat at a different rate on the 7th day?

[QUOTE=Lucas;926573]do you fast for one day a week or eat at a different rate on the 7th day?[/QUOTE]

That;s when he rests, just like all other omnipotent beings.
:smiley:

Trimming the fat

Well Done Mike, outstanding results in only 12 weeks, just make sure you keep the tendons nice and supple

[QUOTE=Wong Ying Home;926612]Well Done Mike, outstanding results in only 12 weeks, just make sure you keep the tendons nice and supple[/QUOTE]

First Gay, now nice and supple tendons…yeesh !
:smiley:

I eat whatever I want on Sundays. (no, not another gay reference…you sickos)

I rarely train on Sundays…well, sometimes..but maybe once every few weeks only.

6 days on, 1 day off.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Yes…even for the ‘gay’ jokes.

Congrats, I don’t know how anyone couldn’t be impressed with those results.