I watched some “entertainers” on the boardwalk this past summer doing an incredible amount of pull ups (full stretch and then up to the sternum). One guy was whipping out about 40-50 in a clip. Sad part was that these guy looked like they never worked on their legs. I think it was one of the reasons why they were able to do so many pull ups.
Not to criticize your clip in any way, because it takes incredible upper body, core and balance to do what this guy was doing.
It was just a thought.
[QUOTE=Yoshiyahu;1195951]Video 1
Video 2[/QUOTE]
Absolutely awesome upper body strength, I used to do hand stand push ups and they’re a killer, never mind some of the other stuff and the slow mo hand stand stuff. Amazing balance as well.
All that said I’d still bet that his 1" punch / short range penetrating power is pants (although I’m sure he hits much harder than your average bloke off the street).
[QUOTE=wingchunIan;1199985]Absolutely awesome upper body strength, I used to do hand stand push ups and they’re a killer, never mind some of the other stuff and the slow mo hand stand stuff. Amazing balance as well.
All that said I’d still bet that his 1" punch / short range penetrating power is pants (although I’m sure he hits much harder than your average bloke off the street).[/QUOTE]
I would say that sorta training is definite beneficial for WC training…